1968 Ford Mustang Features
This beautifully restored 1968 Ford Mustang has spent its life in Georgia, free from the harsh realities of our Wisconsin Winters. It has been babied and cared for by all of its owners.
The Mustang Features the following:
- 269 cubic inch V-8 4 barrel engine with a C4 Auto transmission
- Viper Blue paint from the Dodge Viper Series with good black Interior
- Cast Aluminum grill style steel wheels
- Front and rear sway bars
- Ford Racing value covers
- Aluminum radiator
- Am/FM Stereo digital system with rear speakers that light up blue
- Appraised value is $29,500
Click the photo to advance the slideshow.